Today I'm chatting with Simone Pavils who supports thriving women in business with Pinterest marketing and SEO assistance. She eases the burden of DIY, and helps women to outsource with ease and confidence.
- A solid content plan is the foundation of a good Pinterest account
- Publishing regular content that adds value and builds trust
- Discuss content workflow leading to scheduling pins.
- Start your Pinterest journey right – sign up for a Pinterest business account to get access to analytics – keep account professional and archive or hide your office desk ideas board (unless you sell office furniture of course)
- There are over 200 billion pins saved on Pinterest so how can you get noticed on Pinterest – branded designs vs unbranded, plus lead into the importance of keyword research to get in front of the right audience
- Introduce everyone to the Free Pinterest Trends tool that they can use to predict trends on Pinterest.
- Pinterest is a visual search engine, so it’s like a little Google IG baby, but it’s more Google than Instagram – The importance of keyword research on Pinterest – and the best place to find keywords
- The biggest question people always ask is how many pins should they schedule a day, or how much of their own contact verse others content should they pin – but the truth is it doesn’t actually matter – consistency is one of the biggest factors of success – chat about how you can use Tailwind to keep consistent
Connect with Simone: