Today I’m chatting with my new Clubhouse friend, Kody G. Kody is a former sales manager leading a team of 30 sales professionals doing 7 figures monthly, who now helps people break free from the chains holding them back in life by training and certifying them in NeuroLinguistic programming.
In this episode, we’re chatting about how you have better sales conversations in your business.
- How to understand NLP and the three easy ways to understand it
- How the mind works – everyone has their own model of the world
- Change work – different techniques we can use and process to help people
- How to use different methods of ethical influence to support your clients to make decisions
- That there was a time in our life when we made the decision to believe what we believe or see ourselves in a specific way.
- How we can use NLP in our business when it comes to selling and how other people use it
- How selling is serving your clients
- How NLP helps you in your communication, marketing and connecting with your audience.
- Learning to use tools like ‘WAIT’ – why am I talking, when you’re working with clients
- How to handle objection from your clients when you’re in a sales conversation.
- The questions to ask yourself and ask your clients that helps to understand their needs and respond in the right way.
- How you can Acknowledge, Empahtise and Reassure your clients
Plus so much more. If this is something that you want to dive deeper into then check out Kody’s upcoming workshop.
Connect with Kody
Want to work with Suz? Head over to: